The following matters shall be observed when using the service “World Mommy”
(hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) provided by World Mommy Co., Ltd.
(hereinafter referred to as “Company”.) Users of the Service shall be deemed to have agreed to the following matters.
(1) Company has been making efforts to manage the Service and to maintain the accuracy of the Service’s information. However, Company would like to ask the users to browse the web and gather information on his her own responsibility when using the Service. Company shall not ensure the users of the Service, and shall not be obliged to investigate, any of the following matters: integrity, accuracy and usefulness of the information distributed through the Service, compatibility with contents of the Service, accuracy of the information obtained by the users from using the Service, usefulness and compatibility with the specific purposes which the users own, compatibility to the laws and regulations and internal regulations of the industry group which apply to the users. Also, Company shall not be responsible and shall not have any liabilities for any loss or damage caused from or incurred by the above matters.
(2) Company may stop or change, at Company’s own discretion, the Service without any notice to the users. Company shall not be responsible and shall not have any liabilities for the loss or damage caused from or incurred by stopping or changing the Service.
(3) Company shall not guarantee at all on services, products and websites provided by any third parties, and shall not be responsible and shall not have any liabilities for anything caused from or incurred by using them.
(4) Of the information distributed through the Service, the information stated or supervised by experts are only general theories, and furthermore, are just the experts’ own opinions.
Therefore, such information is not meant to explain or examine specific events or conditions.
(5) In the case that any event which is not stated specifically in this “Directions for Use”shall occur, Company shall not be responsible and shall not have any liabilities for any loss or damage of the users caused from or incurred by the event.
(1) Copyrights of any works distributed through the Service shall be possessed by Company or by the author of the works in accordance with the agreements between Company and the author.
(2) Users shall not reproduce (except for reproduction intended for personal use,) adapt,publically transmit, or misuse in any means, any of the contents distributed through the Service, without Company’s approval.
３．Insertion, Deletion and Amendment of the “Cautions for Use”
(1) Company may insert, delete or amend, at Company’s own discretion, any of provisions in “Cautions for Use” anytime regardless of the reason.
(2) Except as set forth by Company separately, any amendment of “Cautions for Use” shall be notified to the users by posting on this website.
(3) Amendment in “Cautions for Use” shall be effective from the day of the notice pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
(4) In the case that Company amends any provisions of “Cautions for Use,” the users shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended contents by using the Service after the amendment.
(1) In order to improve the convenience of the users by optimizing ads and contents, the Service use a technology called Cookies ins some pages of the website. In the case that users permit receiving sending Cookies, the Service shall acquire Cookies from the browsers used by the users. However, any personal identifiable information shall not be obtained by Cookies. Also, it is possible to disable receiving Cookies by the setting of the software program used to view web pages (browsers).
・To show suitable ads on websites ran by third parites, based on what the users are interested in and from usage data of the Service.
・To investigate the number of users and views of the Services, browsing histories of the users visiting the Service, their response histories to ads, usage histories of the Services, and etc.
・To improve the Service.